Thursday, September 25, 2014

Eid Creations: Product Review II

I'm back with a second review from Eid Creations.
Loved the items I was sent last year (see review here ) so was looking forward to what they 
have in store for Eid 2014.

I was asked by Rana which items I wanted to review; I decided to go with the Shabby Chic collection.
The colors definitely appealed to me.

I received the napkins, four plates, a balloon, paper lanterns and the Happy Eid 
banner all in the Shabby Chic design.



The paper lanterns are adorable. They can be hung or set a top any surface.
The colors of this collection are just as I had hoped for. Nothing too bright, yet 
still give off that festive feel.

The banner I haven't hung up, it's actually too large for my space. If I throw an Eid party it would work perfectly as a backdrop, but for over my fireplace or my Eid decor corner it's not going to fit.


The napkins and plates love the color and the quality of the product. The birds were a surprise to me, my five year old daughter really enjoyed seeing them on her plate. And that's what it's all about!

I need to get my balloon filled with helium, will get do that closer to Eid.


Excellent products once again!

Do check out Eid Creations to see all the designs they have to offer
for this coming Eid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)